Here's how we help Enterprise Businesses like yours
Take complete control of your enterprise’s H&S with Site App Pro
Site App Pro takes the headache out of managing health & safety compliance at large organisations with advanced digital tools, a centralised dashboard, real-time analytics and dedicated support.
We’ve built our app to be exceedingly convenient. Not only can it handle the paperwork side of your H&S compliance - including building forms in seconds and distributing them to anyone in the company, anywhere, at the push of a button - but it also monitors completion data and other factors so you can check for red flags before they become a problem.
Enterprise-level Site App Pro customers have total control of their H&S, able to manage all aspects of the job from a central location. Here are some of our favourite features::
- Create or customise forms, checklists and audits with our easy drag-and-drop form builder, then distribute them to all job site locations.
- Keep your important organisational information in a central repository, including assets, staff, certifications, suppliers, risks & hazards, and more.
- Quickly communicate with or notify other app users via live messaging.
- Keep an eye on who’s on site with modern digital visitor management tools, geo location tagging and printable custom QR codes for visitors.
- Report on company-wide form completion rates, site inductions, and staff training & certifications, or drill into the details of specific sites.
- Access a range of online training and technical resources via our website, or use the in-app chat function for live support.
Feature that'll benefit your Health & Safety
Why choose Site App Pro?
As one of our Enterprise customers, we offer not only our full range of digital H&S solutions, but also:
A custom roll-out plan to get you up and running as soon as possible.
Tailored training videos specific to your organisation.
A dedicated Success Manager to help you maximise your investment.
Start Using Site App Pro for free
Access all Site App Pro features for 14 days
Save Time. Save Money. Be Safer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Site App Pro is a digital health and safety solution.
It comprises of 2 parts:
- A mobile app (iOS & Android) which is used to record health and safety information.
- A web-based ‘Administration’ console. This is used for managing your health and safety and viewing reports.
Getting started is easy! You can do one of the following:
You can jump in and do a free 14 day trial. Our set-up wizard guides you through a number of easy to answer questions about your construction business. This usually takes around 15 minutes to complete. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the information to hand as you can re-run the ‘wizard’ at any time. Once the wizard is completed, this becomes your health and safety plan. The trial allows you to try Site App Pro in your business. The trial version has all the software features apart from ‘Reports’.
You can also request an online demo. Our online demos are done one on one using Zoom. When you request a ‘demo’ one of our friendly staff will be in touch and will set up a time of your choosing to have a 15 minute run through the software. This option is great if like many of us you are not a ‘tech-geek'. It gives you a chance to get immediate answers to all your questions and see the software in action.
Once you are happy ‘it does what it says on the box', it's time to choose a payment plan and enter your credit card details. Remember there are no set-up costs, contracts, or hidden costs.
You can pay monthly or annually. Our annual plan does commit you to a year as you are paying upfront, but you will get a substantial discount. Check out our pricing plans for details.
We are extremely proud of our support team. They are responsive, friendly, and are a key part of our success. With a 100% approval rating, what else is there to say.
Support can be accessed in the following ways:
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit our knowledge base at https://support.siteapppro.com/. Our knowledge base contains a wealth of common questions and issues as well as videos and ‘how-to’ articles.
- We also have a ‘help bot’ in the administration console. You will find it on the bottom right-hand side.