Check Our Our Previous Webinars
Frequently Asked Questions
Site App Pro is a digital health and safety solution.
It comprises of 2 parts:
- A mobile app (iOS & Android) which is used to record health and safety information.
- A web-based ‘Administration’ console. This is used for managing your health and safety and viewing reports.
Getting started is easy! You can do one of the following:
You can jump in and do a free 14 day trial. Our set-up wizard guides you through a number of easy to answer questions about your construction business. This usually takes around 15 minutes to complete. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the information to hand as you can re-run the ‘wizard’ at any time. Once the wizard is completed, this becomes your health and safety plan. The trial allows you to try Site App Pro in your business. The trial version has all the software features apart from ‘Reports’.
You can also request an online demo. Our online demos are done one on one using Zoom. When you request a ‘demo’ one of our friendly staff will be in touch and will set up a time of your choosing to have a 15 minute run through the software. This option is great if like many of us you are not a ‘tech-geek'. It gives you a chance to get immediate answers to all your questions and see the software in action.
Once you are happy ‘it does what it says on the box', it's time to choose a payment plan and enter your credit card details. Remember there are no set-up costs, contracts, or hidden costs.
You can pay monthly or annually. Our annual plan does commit you to a year as you are paying upfront, but you will get a substantial discount. Check out our pricing plans for details.
We are extremely proud of our support team. They are responsive, friendly, and are a key part of our success. With a 100% approval rating, what else is there to say.
Support can be accessed in the following ways:
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit our knowledge base at https://support.siteapppro.com/. Our knowledge base contains a wealth of common questions and issues as well as videos and ‘how-to’ articles.
- We also have a ‘help bot’ in the administration console. You will find it on the bottom right-hand side.